Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Joy Ornament - Just Nan


Another project from my finishing box! Again, this was stitched as part of a SAL on Chartswappers. I stitched it about 4 years ago, so I can't remember all the changes I made - I do remember working on it during one of my early MS flare ups, and not being able to feel my fingers! It made the over one section interesting...

That little over one section was supposed to go in a charm frame - not at £7.50 it wasn't, so I carefully folded the fabric and stitched a little bag shape which then got a blanket stitch trim all the way round in gold metallic to look like a frame - I think it worked quite well.

I was planning to give this away in an ornament exchange, but I like it so much better now it's finished and made up that I'm going to keep it!

No comments: