Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings - Free Cross Stitch Chart!



This is a design especially for my American friends - I wish you the joy of the holiday, and I hope that you have a lovely day, surrounded by peace, plenty, family and friends.

I hope you like the design. If you would like a copy, please leave a comment below with your email address, as this is a little too big to display as a jpeg.


If you do stitch this chart, I'd love to see a picture - and there will be a prize for the first one I get! 



Edited to add: If you feel so inclined, a donation to the MS Trust for this chart would be appreciated. Pennies will do - and you can make payment via the link in my sidebar or by clicking here.

This pattern is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale basis such as on Etsy or at craft sales. Sales for charity are positively encouraged! This pattern and the text and photos contained within, may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose other than personal use. Please direct people to this blog rather than forwarding the pattern, thank you! Copyright 2009 N M Wray

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The 'Thanksgiving Blessings" is beautiful, so simple but beautiful, I would love a copy of the design. BarbM
barbmoffitt@att.net

mainely stitching said...

Our thanksgiving was made extra special by a mail packet from you! Look to tomorrow's blogpost for a sweet picture. Thank you so much!!

DonnaTN said...

Nic, I love it ! Please send me a copy at ladybug8@bellsouth.net.
Thank you so very much. My house is smelling like sage and poultry seasoning - yum! Definitely a Thanksgiving Blessing to have plenty to eat and family and friends to share it with.

Marilyn said...

Would love it!
Thank you so much.
Marilyn
Murf_2@ameritech.net

CindyMae said...

That is a great chart and I would love a copy of it. cindymaedesigns@gmail.com It is gorgeous!! Thank you

Myra said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I would like a copy of your chart. Nice Thanksgiving designs are few and I really like yours. :o) myrast@embarqmail.com

Carla said...

Please send me your designs You do such a good job at making such cute designs
cdevans11859@gmail.com

DebbieSFL said...

I would love a copy of Thanksgiving Blessings. I love its simplicity and its hard to find nice Thanksgiving patterns.

beestitchin1@yahoo.com