Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en! - Free Chart



I've been playing with my charting software again :o) It certainly makes me appreciate even more the work that goes into designing charts, and thankful for those who do it!

If you would like a copy of this chart, please comment below with your email address and I'll get it sent out to you. If you do stitch any of my designs, I'd love to see a picture - and there will be a prize for each one I show on my blog!


Edited to add: If you feel so inclined, a donation to the MS Trust for this chart would be appreciated. Pennies will do - and you can make payment via the link in my sidebar or by clicking here.



This pattern is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale basis such as on Etsy or at craft sales. Sales for charity are positively encouraged! This pattern and the text and photos contained within, may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose other than personal use. Please direct people to this blog rather than forwarding the pattern, thank you! Copyright 2009 N M Wray

7 comments:

CindyMae said...

To cute, thanks!!

Karen said...

very cute, i would love to stitch it! i am a halloween fanatic!
hugs, karen
kmdecker2000@yahoo.com

Karen Farley said...

Hi,
I LOVE Halloween!!!!!!! Thanks for sending me a copy.

Karen F.

Carla said...

I would love to have a copy of your patterns THANK YOU
cdevans11859@gmail.com
Hlloween is such fun Your designs are fun too!

Witch of Stitches said...

Love the chart and would like to have it.
stregalibby@aol.com

Line @ WikkidWoman said...

I adore halloween and I'd love a copy.

Here is my e-mail sletvoldline@gmail.com

Thanks so much

Line

Treya said...

Thanks, hope to finish it in time for Halloween :) treya@email.com