Friday, December 11, 2009

Hanukkah - Free Cross Stitch Chart!



As I only celebrate in a cultural way, it is easy to get so caught up in 'Holiday Fever' and to forget that this is mainly a season for religious festivals - Eid, Christmas, the Winter Solstice and Hanukkah amongst them.

Today is the start of the Jewish festival of Hanukkah, the Festival of Light. This design is especially for my Jewish readers and friends - I wish you the joy of the holiday, and I hope that you have a lovely celebration, surrounded by peace, plenty, family and friends.

The design was inspired by an old US postage stamp, found using Google images.

If you would like a copy of the chart, please comment below with your email address and I'll get it sent out to you. If you do stitch this design, I'd love to see a picture - and there will be a prize for each one I show on my blog!


Edited to add: If you feel so inclined, a donation to the MS Trust for this chart would be appreciated. Pennies will do - and you can make payment via the link in my sidebar or by clicking here.


This pattern is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale basis such as on Etsy or at craft sales. Sales for charity are positively encouraged! This pattern and the text and photos contained within, may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose other than personal use. Please direct people to this blog rather than forwarding the pattern, thank you! Copyright 2009 N M Wray






No comments: