Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decluttering - Stash for Sale!

I'm trying to make space, and be practical. Not things that come easy, but I seem to have acquired charts I'll never stitch, plus duplicates, plus ... well, you know how it goes!

So, without further ado, please find the following offerings for sale - or offer me stuff in trade ... (okay, it won't make any room but I know times are tight and bartering is great!). None of the prices include postage, but that will be at cost only. I accept Paypal - and from the UK, cheques and bank transfers.




Lanarte Girl With Cat
New, Unused
£2 (US$3)




Green Apple Co - The Tale of Peter Rabbit. TWELVE different designs.
New and unused, but came from a shop's old stock. 
£4 (US$6)




Green Apple Co - The Tale of Pigling Bland. TEN different designs.
New and unused, but came from a shop's old stock. 
£4 (US$6)




SOLD

 
SOLD


SOLD

More to follow tomorrow!

2 comments:

Pike said...

I am interested in some (Sue Hillis, L*Ks), but will wait for more :)

mainely stitching said...

I have Peter Rabbit, but not Pigling Bland. Could you get back to me with a total cost that includes postage to the US? Thanks!