Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas ABC Part 1- A*B* - Free Cross Stitch Chart!



 The first letter of the alphabet, and here's a little brown haired sweetie. As a brunette (well, auburn) myself, I was always annoyed that the blonde girls in the class nativity play got to be angels and Mary!



Church bells and jingle bells both ring out at this season... would it be cheeky to say I prefer my Bells in a bottle? Bells is a famous brand of Scotch whisky over here - just the thing to keep out the cold!

If you would like copies of the charts, please comment below with your email address and I'll get them sent out to you. If you do stitch either of these designs, I'd love to see a picture - and there will be a prize for each one I show on my blog!


Edited to add: If you feel so inclined, a donation to the MS Trust for this chart would be appreciated. Pennies will do - and you can make payment via the link in my sidebar or by clicking here.

 Edited to add: As of Twelfth Night (6 January 2010) this chart is no longer available as a freebie. It may return at some point as a chart for sale to raise money for the MS Trust
 

This pattern is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale basis such as on Etsy or at craft sales. Sales for charity are positively encouraged! This pattern and the text and photos contained within, may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose other than personal use. Please direct people to this blog rather than forwarding the pattern, thank you! Copyright 2009 N M Wray

14 comments:

DonnaTN said...

Oh, I'm the first to comment. I would love to receive this chart. Nic, you are so creative and generous with your creativity!
ladybug8@bellsouth.net

Trinabelle said...

I'd love to receive the charts! The possibilities for finishing are endless. Thanks so much!

~Katrina
KatMomXstitches@hot.rr.com

Unknown said...

Nic love the chart so far, I would love a copy of the A and B. Thanks for sharing your talent with your readers. BarbM
barbmoffitt@att.net

Myra said...

Oh I am thinking I want to do all of these in one piece. :o)
myrast@embarqmail.com

Unknown said...

Nic, I would love to collect a copy of the complete set of alphabet charts. I don't get reliable computer access outside of the office, though. Will it be possible to request charts for the weekends and holidays on the following workday?

Thank you,
Diane (my email address is in my profile.)

Irene said...

I would love to have these. I'm debating to do them all on one or as little pillows, all in a basket.

xshappy@telus.net

pj said...

I'd love to receive these charts as alphabets are my favorite thing to stitch!!! Thanks...pjstitcher@mchsi.com

CindyMae said...

I would love these patterns!!! They are wonderful.

cindymaedesigns@gmail.com

Danielle said...

I just found your Christmas ABC. I would love a copy of A and B. My e-mail is hahn.danielle@gmail.com Thanks!

Patricia Lessell said...

Dear Nic

Thank you so very very much for the lovely floss tag you made for me. I really love it and will take and post a picture of it tomorrow on the Prairie Schooler exchange blog.

Love
Patti xxx

Margaret said...

These are marvellous designs. how can I resist the chance to stitch alphabet and Christmas - please send me the charts.
My email is stedman.margaret@gmail.com

Jackie said...

Would you please send me your charts xsfriend@yahoo.com. I would like that and appreciate it very much.
Have a blessed New Year.
Thank you.
Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Nic:
May I please receive a copy of all of the "Christmas ABC charts"?

I love the charts!

I just found your blog; thank you for your generosity.


Carolyn in Katy,TX
btwinflames@aol.com

Unknown said...

Hello Nic:

Thank you so much for sending me all the Christmas ABC charts. They are very beautiful.

Happy New Year!

Carolyn Katy,Tx