Friday, December 25, 2009

Tardis Washcloth



 
Design: Tardis Washcloth
Designer: Lorenia - freebie available here
Fibre: 100% cotton
Colour: Denim 2697
Needles: 3.75mm

The Hermit is turning into a Doctor Who obsessive.  I've also got several friends who are somewhat more than fans, and they told me about this design. I had some blue cotton in my stash - snaffled very cheaply at a charity shop - and I was off. In less than an evening, I had a gift for my sweetie!

I made the border garter stitch rather than single rib, as garter stitch is speedier but other than that, I made no changes.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Merry Christmas Nic! You have been busy. I love these washcloths, nothing quite like them.

Unknown said...

Nic, washcloths can become obsessive, ask me how I know, grin. BarbM

Katherine said...

Too Cute. My husband and son are big fans. We're currently watching Water of Mars (or whatever that title is). I miss Donna.