Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas ABC Part 3 - E*F* - Free Cross Stitch Chart!

Edited to add: As of Twelfth Night (6 January 2010) this chart is no longer available as a freebie. It may return at some point as a chart for sale to raise money for the MS Trust



How do you describe a rich elf?
Welfy!

If athletes get athlete's foot, what do elves get?
Mistle-toes!

What is a female elf called?
A shelf!

 Groan! I hope you think this little chart is better than those jokes ...




I love the smell of real Christmas trees, but I hate finding the needles in my feet ... I never was one for wearing slippers! Unfortunately, I live in a very small apartment, so a large Christmas tree - well, almost any Christmas tree - is out of the question. I shall have to make do with this little stitched one, and keep my ornaments on display in baskets.

If you would like copies of the charts, please comment below with your email address and I'll get them sent out to you. If you do stitch either of these designs, I'd love to see a picture - and there will be a prize for each one I show on my blog!

Edited to add: If you feel so inclined, a donation to the MS Trust for this chart would be appreciated. Pennies will do - and you can make payment via the link in my sidebar or by clicking here.

 

This pattern is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale basis such as on Etsy or at craft sales. Sales for charity are positively encouraged! This pattern and the text and photos contained within, may not be copied or reproduced for any purpose other than personal use. Please direct people to this blog rather than forwarding the pattern, thank you! Copyright 2009 N M Wray

10 comments:

pj said...

Oh I am the first to request E-F...I can't wait to get them ALL. And I hope you do provide a template for us who love everything neat and tidy. Thanks again...pjstitcher@mchsi.com

Unknown said...

tee hee hee! I love the groaners, grin. Thanks for sharing them, now I will pass them on to folks with no sense of humor, grin, maybe get a grin out of them.

And of course I am waiting for the E-F now also, thanks again for sharing, and my apartment is so small I have a 13 inch tree, predecorated that I sit on an end table, sure is easy to decorate my apartment, grin. BarbM barbmoffitt@att.net

Myra said...

You quaked me up this morning! (Double groan) LOL Times are tight here too so I just put up our little artificial 3 foot tree. With all my stitching things hanging around it still looks quite Christmasy.

I would like to contine collecting these charts.
myrast@embarqmail.com

Danielle said...

Of course I want E and F also. Great jokes!

Trinabelle said...

Hello again Nic! I'd love to request part 3...just loving the designs!

Thanks so much!

~Katrina
KatMomXstitches@hot.rr.com

Irene said...

As cute as the others. Please send them. xshappy@telus.net

Margaret said...

Hi Nic, thanks for the next letters and the "funnies" Hope your build up to Christmas is as pleasant as mine. its 25 degrees celsius here :-) Do send me E and F - stedman.margaret@gmail.com

mainely stitching said...

Nic, could you enclose a copy of E is for Elf with Pigling Bland when you send it? Thanks! :D

Unknown said...

Please send me E and F. I love these little designs!

DonnaTN said...

Hi Nic! Somehow I have missed Part 3 when I went back to inventory all of your abc charts today. I hope it is not too late to get E & F. Thanks!
ladybug8@bellsouth.net