Sunday, December 06, 2009

Lest We Forget - Errata

I've just noticed a small flaw in the chart for the above design - two cream stitches snuck in. This has now been corrected, and I've also reformatted the chart so that it looks much more professional. Those people that requested one of these charts should be receiving the new version in their inboxes today!

If you would like a copy of the chart, please leave a comment below, and I'll get one out to you!



Thank you everyone for your kind words on my designs so far, they keep me inspired to create new ones!

Sandy - thanks for your request for the chart, but I don't have an email address for you - could you leave it in the comments below? Thank you!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Nic, your tribute to Remembrance Day is stunning...I would love to stitch this for my veteran husband.

Unknown said...

I would dearly love a copy of your free "Least we Forget" chart.

Thank you for your time and generosisty.

Respectfully,

Sandra Hodges
Watauga, TX 76148 USA
sandrahodges1943@aol.com