Monday, February 18, 2008

Normal Service Will Now Resume ...

Just before Christmas, and in the middle of all my end of semester stuff and Christmas preparation, I got the norovirus (winter vomiting bug). Then after that, I got a flu type virus - I couldn't even eat Christmas dinner, never mind cook it! Once I'd recovered, I started a new job, plus had to write some more essays over my Christmas vacation from university. So, something had to give, and it was this blog - and as my stitching came to a bit of a halt, there wasn't really much to post about anyway!

However, I'm fully recovered, and I'm in the swing of being employed again and combining working with everything else. I don't have as much time to stitch, but I have been putting needle to thread and have a few finishes to show you ...

I have pruned my blogs that I read on Google reader, and I probably still won't comment much, but hopefully we can still "meet" in cyberspace from time to time!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I wondered where you'd been Nic. It's good to see you posting again. Lovely exchange you received from Edda.