Sunday, June 21, 2009

Normal Service Has Been Resumed ... and May Goals Review

I'm sorry I've been so quiet, but between work-work and university work, I've been very busy and when I've had a spot of free time, I seem to have wanted to do nothing but chill out. I've barely picked up a needle!

Anyway, all my Uni deadlines have been met, exams taken, and I get my results at the end of the week. And work is going well, too - I secured some more projects, and organising those has been a bit time consuming, but it will be worth it. I've had to work a few more hours the last couple of weeks, to catch up from the weeks where I worked fewer hours to accommodate my Uni stuff, but hopefully, from now on I can do my usual 24 hours a week and have some time to myself :o)

I have been reading blogs, even if I haven't been commenting, and I've really enjoyed seeing other people having finishes and having fun :o)

I didn't have many goals for May:

  • Birthday Card for The Tot (my niece) - I made this with craft foam, it looked not bad
  • Birthday Gift for The Tot - I knitted a small rabbit
  • Birthday Card for Dad - nope, he had a store bought one this year :o(
  • Block for Patchwork Quilt - nope.
  • Pair of Socks - done!
So - not too bad. But two family birthdays in a tough month for Uni stuff (and it will be for another three years) is either going to need better planning from me, or learning to live with the guilt!

I didn't make goals for June, which is just as well, as I haven't really achieved much so far!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Glad to know all's well, Nic!

CindyMae said...

Sometime life just seems crazy!! Glad that all is well!