Thursday, July 30, 2009

A free weekend!

I've just looked in my diary - and I have nothing to do this weekend! Well, okay, I have the usual chores, and probably The Hermit and I will have breakfast or lunch out at some point, but other than that - I'm free!

So - what to do, what to do? Do I try and make a head start on upcoming exchanges? Do I finish off one or more of my current projects, especially as a couple are close to finishing? Do I dig out a UFO? Do I start a totally new project? Decisions, decisions ...



Actually, I don't think I'm going to do any of the above. I went into our local framers this week - to talk about cutting a new mount for an old sampler - and I'm inspired to not only try him out as a framer (I usually frame my own stuff, but I've got a heap of stuff that isn't an 'off the peg' size) but to get some of my own framing and finishing done and displayed.

And now I've said that in public, I have to do it, right?

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

That's right. I for one will expect a full report on Monday.