So, here are my goals for August:
- Clapotis - Kate Gilbert - more than half done, it's fairly mindless knitting
- Mini Cable Socks - I'm about halfway down one leg
- Neat Country Stuff - Homespun Elegance - I have some frogging to do on this, grr!
- Striped Baby Sweater - Sirdar - To sew up. It's a job that will take well under an hour, but I keep putting it off!
- The Big Knit - Smoothie Bottle Hats - I'll fit these in and around my other stuff
- Poetry Society Letter - this should be a couple of evenings work
- By The Sea Exchange - I've chosen the piece I want to stitch, I've sorted out the goodies, so I just need to stitch it!
- Prairie Schooler Exchange
- Birthday something for The Hermit. Don't say anything to him, but I'm thinking of getting him a new MP3 player, so it may be an MP3 cosie I make!
July was a busy month workwise, but I think I managed to do a reasonable amount of crafting to keep me sane.
- Christmas in July Exchange - the finishing on this took a long time, but was worth it!
- Summer House Exchange - just got in under the wire
- Antique Needleroll - Shepherd's Bush - another finish for my smalls baskets
- Hourglass Dishcloth - surprisingly pretty
- Smoothie Bottle Hats - 15 complete
- Elongated Corded Rib Socks - I gave this to my mum for her birthday. They are prettier than the name suggests.
- Scissor Fobs - I've completed two, and another two just need tying to the fixings.
I guess another August goal is to get up to date with all my pictures of finished objects!