I've also realised that one of the reasons I've not been drawn to stitching as much has been my vision - so I've changed the sort of contact lenses I wear, and I'm much happier. So goals for June will be more stitching oriented!
- Zauber Socks - I'm ready to turn the heel on the first one. The yarn is amazing
- My Needle and Floss Comfort Me - it's more or less just the lettering to do. Keep looking at my blog for details of the draw to pass the pattern on
- Box of Chalks Afghan - either 13 or 19 blocks to do, plus a border. If I say it quickly, it doesn't sound a lot!
- Lizzie*Kate Round Robin - Lizzie*Kate - this was a RR that came back to me barely started, and I've added the blocks sporadically ever since, there's only one to do, plus buttons to add.
- A gift for my a personal exchange - can't talk about it, the recipient reads my blog :o)
- Alphabet piece for exchange
- Bee Merry - Victoria Sampler
- Bee Mine - Victoria Sampler
- Bee Joyful - Victoria Sampler - let's give these another go on the list!
- Bathroom Plaque - Toadstool Tapestries - this needs reframing after getting grubby
- June - Shepherd's Bush - well, it is the actual month, surely I should/could do this?
- Country Cottage - I want to make this into a cushion for my niece.
- Bless The Breeze - SanMan Originals - it would be good to do a summer piece actually in summer!
- June Biscornu and Fob Chart - this is done, I'm going to post it at the weekend.
- Get previous things posted out
- £15 for the MS Trust - this would mean I reach my target for the year!