As for stitching goals:
- Chevron Socks 2 - finished and given to my mum, and they are a great fit too.
- My Needle and Floss Comfort Me - no, I haven't picked it up at all :o(
- You Shall Be Queen Afghan - yes, finished and in use!
- A gift for my favourite tutor - yes, I finished this, although it was a close run thing. My tutor loved it!
- Early Christmas ornament for exchange - yes
- Bee Merry
- Bee Mine
- Bee Joyful
- Country Cottage - not done, but my niece is the forgiving sort!
- May Biscornu and Fob Chart - this was done, and quite popular it was too!
- Get previous things posted out - still need to get this finished up.
- £20 for the MS Trust - only £2 this month, but this is enough to send an excellent information booklet to a young person whose parent has been diagnosed with MS. Thank you!
This has very much been a "mindless knitting" sort of month, and I've been making various afghan squares. This is a positive thing - it keeps me calm, I can think and plan better when I'm knitting than when I'm stitching, and it's using up quite a lot of stash! Plus, I have usable stuff at the end of it!
- Charity Afghan Square - this is for a WI project to make blankets for AIDS orphans in South Africa
- Molly's Dolly Afghan - a mini-afghan for my niece, using up some pink based yarns! This will be a Christmas present. Yes, organisation :o)
- Bright Afghan Square - using some awful yarn I bought on sale. I am undecided whether to make an over the top blankie with it, or donate the sqaure to the charity project.
- Box of Chalks Afghan - I've worked 23 squares of this, I'm aiming for either 36 or 42 - multiples of six because it's using six colours of a cotton/acrylic yarn in my stash. The colours are quite bright, but have a "chalky" feel to them - hence the name!