Monday, May 31, 2010

Keeping my head down...

I had my Critical Theory exam this week, one final essay to write and submit and then I will be free - ish. It's three weeks until I start my new job, and between then and now, I will be tidying up a lot of loose ends, documenting how I do the job, recruiting interns and trying to find my replacement.

I am hoping to get back to regular blogging after Friday's hand in though, I have lots of things to catch up on!


I know it's a holiday for a lot of people across the world, I hope you're all having a nice day off. Me - I'm about to go for a walk while I think about my essay plan. Oh for the days like above, when all I had to worry about was whether I could escape my granny! It's hard to believe in that photo, she was only a couple of years older than I am now...

5 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I actually made a statement like that the other day--I'm old enough to be a grandmother. My grandmothers were only 1-2 years older than I am now when I was born. Yikes!

Lee said...

Such a great photo! It really makes you think about our mothers and grandmothers, doesn't it?

Jules said...

Good luck on your studies!

Meari said...

Good luck with your final essay. Great photo!

Meari said...

Good luck with your final essay. Great photo!