Wednesday, May 12, 2010

April Review

We're almost halfway through the month, and I haven't reviewed April yet. Not that it feels like May, we apparently had a snow flurry in Sheffield yesterday, but my eyes were glued to the computer screen. At least that essay is in - and now I only have an exam and one more essay to do this semester. If I chose to finish my studies now, I would have a Dip. HE, but I'm going to slog it out for another two years to get my degree and graduate.

Anyway, where was I?


Finish UFOs:

  • Lizzie*Kate Round Robin - Lizzie*Kate - no, not even looked at
  • Passing Time - DMC (Little Suzi's Zoo) - ditto
Finish:
  • Chevron Socks 2  - no, these are still on the needles, but closer to being finished
  • You Shall Be Queen Afghan- by the end of April, I had finished and blocked all the squares, so I'm counting this as done! I knitted 33 squares for it this month, more than one per day!
  • My Needle and Floss Comfort Me - Waxing Moon - no, not a stitch was placed
Start and Finish:
  • F is for Friend (Prairie Schooler ABC SAL)- no, not even looked at
Frame or have Framed:
  • June- no - the frame has been chosen, just need to mount it.
  • Sow Kind Seeds - ditto
  • Morning Song - yes, and the framers did another super job
  • Bee My Honey Bee - no, still waiting
Giveaway:
  • April Biscornu & Fob Design - yes, and you can find the chart here
  • Easter Biscornu & Fob Design - the design is done, but I'm going to be limiting the freebies from now on, as I have plans :o)
  • Get previous giveaways mailed out- er - no. Sorry!
Fundraising:
  •  £20 for the MS Trust - I received two extremely generous donations overnight on 30 April/1 May, so I'm going to count this as done - thank you ladies for your contributions!

 So, what else did I do? Apart from Uni work, job applications and such?

  • Hooked on Exchanges Winter House Exchange - I will share pics soon, I promise!
  • Clapotis 2 - another large wrap knitted and I love it!
  • Liberty Print Pincushion - one of my oldest UFOs got made up into a finished item - yay!
  • Bee Happy - framed
  • Be Kind - framed
  • Be Gentle - framed

 So, not one of my most productive months in terms of number of projects, but when you consider that the afghan has 48 squares in it, actually not bad!

No comments: