Anyway, where was I?
- Lizzie*Kate Round Robin - Lizzie*Kate - no, not even looked at
- Passing Time - DMC (Little Suzi's Zoo) - ditto
- Chevron Socks 2 - no, these are still on the needles, but closer to being finished
- You Shall Be Queen Afghan- by the end of April, I had finished and blocked all the squares, so I'm counting this as done! I knitted 33 squares for it this month, more than one per day!
- My Needle and Floss Comfort Me - Waxing Moon - no, not a stitch was placed
- F is for Friend (Prairie Schooler ABC SAL)- no, not even looked at
- June- no - the frame has been chosen, just need to mount it.
- Sow Kind Seeds - ditto
- Morning Song - yes, and the framers did another super job
- Bee My Honey Bee - no, still waiting
- April Biscornu & Fob Design - yes, and you can find the chart here
- Easter Biscornu & Fob Design - the design is done, but I'm going to be limiting the freebies from now on, as I have plans :o)
- Get previous giveaways mailed out- er - no. Sorry!
- £20 for the MS Trust - I received two extremely generous donations overnight on 30 April/1 May, so I'm going to count this as done - thank you ladies for your contributions!
So, what else did I do? Apart from Uni work, job applications and such?
- Hooked on Exchanges Winter House Exchange - I will share pics soon, I promise!
- Clapotis 2 - another large wrap knitted and I love it!
- Liberty Print Pincushion - one of my oldest UFOs got made up into a finished item - yay!
- Bee Happy - framed
- Be Kind - framed
- Be Gentle - framed
So, not one of my most productive months in terms of number of projects, but when you consider that the afghan has 48 squares in it, actually not bad!