Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Into Autumn - Rainbow Gallery

Design: Fall into Autumn Designer: Erica Michaels for Rainbow Gallery (freebie available here) Threads: own choice (mainly Anchor stranded cottons) Fabric: 14 count aida, cream Finishing: Pinkeep

Although I'm currently not active on the Crazy Exchange group, I recently completed a birthday exchange for Marlies there - I had already received you see, my birthday being in February. It was really nice to have another exchange to put together and I found lots of nice autumnal themed items to add to the package - it's amazing what one can get in a fairly small padded envelope! LOL

The card is one I made myself, as is the floss tag. Also added to the package were two small charts, a small kit, some backing fabric, beads, rayon floss, metallic floss, multi coloured floss and a small spring hoop!

Marlies told me she felt very spoiled, so I feel my work is done :o)

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Very pretty! And what a super package :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely exchange, that's a pretty design.

Margie said...

What a lovely exchange!

Olga said...

Pretty exchange, I love the pinkeep you made.

Marlies said...

I still feel pretty spoiled every time I see one of the items you sent me. Thanks again Nic!

Love, Marlies