Tuesday, April 07, 2009

February 2009 Goals and Results

These were my goals for February:
  • Follow Your Heart - Lizzie*Kate - Wallhanging - I was going to 'finish' this into a wall hanging, but it didn't get done. The fabric has been chosen and cut, though!
  • Pair of Socks - DONE - These were made from yarn I got at Christmas, so I'm pleased about that!
  • Biscornu Exchange - DONE
  • Neat Country Stuff - Homespun Elegance - this is now definitely a UFO!
  • Prairie Schooler Exchange - DONE
  • Wild Goose Chase Quilt Block - no. I have been invited by the quilt shop owner to her drop in sessions though, so I'm hoping to get some work done soon!
  • Winter into Spring - The Drawn Thread - no, although it is all kitted up!
However, it wasn't all bad, though, I did get these other items done:

  • Kiri Shawl - you can see this in one of the posts below.
  • Chunky Cable Beret - a project that caused me more problems than the shawl!
  • 3 pincushions - made up from some 'rescued' stitched pieces
  • September Sampler Accent - made into a mini pillow
  • Bookmark for a birthday gift
  • Valentine Flip It - Lizzie*Kate - stitched and ready to frame
I don't think I did too badly, especially as that month my hours at work were increased, and I had my birthday and the related celebrations...

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Looks like you done pretty good on your goals in my opinion!