Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Update

Has it really been more than six weeks since I last posted an update? So, what have I been up to?

  • I turned 40
  • I had a huge declutter of the flat
  • I started working more hours per week
  • I made a big presentation and proposal for one of my Uni courses
  • I went to York for the weekend with my stitch n bitch friends
  • I read a lot of books
  • I knitted three pairs of socks and a shawl
  • I stitched two pinkeeps and two scissor fobs
  • I secured funding for my job for the next two years
  • I got a new digital camera with my birthday money and then had a tea-related incident with it
So - what have you all been up to?

(and I do have a working camera, so there will be photos coming soon!)

3 comments:

drea_dear said...

Probably the biggest accomplishments was getting 2 years of funding - congratulations. And glad you had time to stitch and get things done.

CindyMae said...

Glad to hear that you are well and it sounds like all has been going good for you! Can not wait to see all them pics!

Jean said...

I'm so glad you got funding for your job - everything else is like dessert!! I was happy to see you posting again. It sounds like you were VERY busy - who has time to post????