Friday, April 10, 2009

March 2009 Goals and Results

These were my March goals:

  • Winter Quaker Exchange - DONE - I stitched a pincushion and matching fob
  • Drawn Thread Exchange - DONE - I stitched a scissor fob and thread tag
  • Mother's Day Card - NOT DONE - Ma got a purchased card this year!
  • Mother's Day Gift - NOT DONE - Ma got a couple of T-shirts for an uncoming holiday, something she could use, and I think she actually preferred that. My Ma is very practical!
  • Dresden Plate Quilt Block - NOT DONE - this quilt is just not happening :o(
  • Lizzie*Kate Round Robin - Lizzie*Kate - NOT DONE - this isn't one that needs posting, it is to fill in a block on one that was returned to me incomplete.
  • 31 March - Pair of Socks - DONE
In addition, I finished another shawl on the knitting retreat I organised - it's HUGE!

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

I would love to see the Shawl!!!

Jean said...

I'm tired just looking at all you accomplished!! Good job. I'm with CindyMae- I'd love to see the shawl, too!