Saturday, February 06, 2010

Finish or Fling? Country Cottage

 

This cute little design comes from Jolly Red, and I bought it from eBay a number of years ago - at least seven years ago, because I remember stitching it on the tram to work from my old house. I put it aside because I made an error on it.
Pros:
  • Very cute design
  • Would look great in my niece's room
  • Simple to work - no backstitch

Cons:
  • Need to work out where I went wrong
  • Stitched on aida

So, Finish or Fling?




Verdict: Finish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice design, glad you are not flinging it, grin. You know I don't like Aida cloth either, but now at 73 do use it sometimes since I can see it better, grin. You could pick up my habit of growling when you have to rip back to fix an error, works for me! BarbM

Annie Bee said...

Its too cute to fling.