Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two Down, One to Go

You know that assignment I was working on and had to submit yesterday - well, I did it. Only to get an out of office response from the tutor, because he's on holiday all this week! Grrr....

I have submitted the job application as well - it's not that I'm desperately unhappy doing what I'm doing, but this vacancy is a new role and related closely to something else I've been doing. It may be earmarked for someone else though, in the way that jobs within the University tend to be, so I'm not pinning my hopes on it - but I'd like to at least get shortlisted!

The last assignment is stewing in my head - I need to get it on paper - or at least into my computer, but I've had enough of sitting and staring at my monitor!

So, tonight I'm going to have a night off and just knit. I hope everyone else has a pleasant evening too!

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

That darn tutor - all that panic to wait a week.
Good luck with the job application. You never know what might happen!

riona said...

Thinking positive thoughts about the job application for you ...

Karan said...

Good Luck with the job application. :0)