Thursday, April 08, 2010

Fly By Posting

I've now enabled comment moderation because of an outbreak of sex spam ... so sorry if comments are delayed, but at least genuine commenters won't have to enter the word verification any longer!

Anna, a "hygienic trimmer" is basically one for nose and ear hair. It's a man thing, fortunately - it looked vicious! The Hermit bought it and then changed his mind ...


Right, I'm off to the office early (for me) as deadlines are getting closer ... I'm going to have plenty of peace and quiet, as most of my colleagues are spending at least some of the day at the British Juggling Convention!

6 comments:

Lana said...

whoosh and there she goes....sorry to hear you have to work while colleagues are not!! Bummer!

Jules said...

It's a crazy world we live in!

I hope you enjoyed your day while your colleagues were away!!

Anna van Schurman said...

I guess that's one of those English-English translations I didn't know. I don't know what we call them. Nose hair trimmers? The dude has one. I figured that's what you meant and you weren't going as far as "manscaping."

Daffycat said...

Damn, my ear hair is wildly out of control. Wish I'd known you were de-cluttering! ROFLOL

DonnaTN said...

How many other people could say their colleagues were at a Juggling Convention?! Thanks for such a fun blog!

Kathy A. said...

Hey girl - how are you! Just doing a catch up read. Reading blogs has slipped lately as the needles have been extra busy.
You have done some major sorting these days. Way to go.