Thursday, September 13, 2007

Goals Review

It's midway through the month, so I thought it a good time to review my goals for September:

New Starts
  • Strawberry Pincushion - Historic Needlework Guild - finished!
  • Strawberry - Needleworks by Sue Hawkins - a good start has been made on this - the four sided stitched outlines have been done, and all the cross stitch in the central blocks.
  • Spring Needleroll - Lorri Birmingham Designs - finished! - needs making up.
  • Shep - Anchor - not even started - I took this out and looked at it, but it just did not appeal. I may in fact pass this on, as I'm not sure I'm ever going to stitch this.
  • Sewing - Penelope - finished! Awaiting making up into a pincushion.
Finishing
  • Baa - The Bold Sheep
  • Bless The Blooms - SanMan Originals
  • Bless This House - Cathy Bussi
  • Bumble Bee Needleroll - Lorri Birmingham Designs - done!
  • Celtic Stones - Textile Heritage
UFOs
  • The White House - Rowandean
  • Wild Roses - Needleworks by Sue Hawkins - finished!
Miscellaneous

List the remainder of my kits in my "Next Up on The Hoop" spot - done! Along with my UFOs as well!

No comments: