Thursday, June 26, 2008

Freebie Exchange

Design: Bloom freebie available here
Designer: Lizzie*Kate
Threads: DMC
Fabric: 28 count evenweave (quaker cloth)









My freebie exchange for a recent Hooked on Exchanges exchange went to Laurie in the USA.



I so enjoyed this freebie that I stitched it twice - once over two as a pin cushion, and once as petit point over one to make the scissor fob.



Each is trimmed with a butterfly charm from my stash. I used the DMC conversions and some evenweave I had in my stash. The tassel on the scissor fob is made with threads pulled from the left over fabric.

You can see the rest of the exchange over on the HoE blog

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

It's adorable!

Meari said...

Very cute!

Deanne J said...

So cute

Sally said...

I really like those Nic. Love the colours.