Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April Goals Review and May Goals

I think I did pretty well with my goals this month :o)

Crazy Exchange piece - DONE - and mailed - just waiting to hear it's been received by the recipient, so I can post photos!

Land That I Love (Canadian Version) - Lizzie*Kate - DONE - you've seen the photos :o)

Neat Country Stuff - Homespun Elegance - this is still a WIP, but it's over half way finished. I will put this aside whilst I do my gift stitching for May, but I'm looking forward to picking it back up again.

One Finish to Frame - DONE - I framed a small geometric piece, but haven't yet taken a photo - must remember to do so!

One Finish to Make Up Into Something - FOUR DONE - two needlerolls for the Monthly Finishing blog, one piece for the Crazy Exchange, and one small wallhanging (photo of that needed too!)

One UFO - DONE - this was a piece I used for the Crazy Exchange - get two birds with one stone! :O)

May is quite a busy month, as it's my niece's birthday on the 10th, and my dad's on the 24th!

So, here is the list... the finishing challenge can be dropped if need be, and I'm not intending making anything elaborate for M, as she's only 2 :o)

10 May - Birthday card for M
10 May - Birthday gift for M
21 May - Softie exchange piece
22 May - Celtic B - Mike Vickery (UFO)
24 May - Birthday card for Dad
24 May - Make Celtic B up as a cushion for dad
30 May - Biscornu for Finishing Challenge
31 May - Freebie exchange piece

So, let's get busy with the needles :o)

2 comments:

Sally said...

You did well with your April goals Nic. Good luck for May:)

mainely stitching said...

You did great with April's goals; good luck with those for May!