Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ribbit, ribbit!

I don't often blog about the process of stitching - what's there to say, really? My projects aren't generally big enough to make a progress pic worthwhile, and most readers of this blog know how to stitch ...

And so most of you will also be familiar with frogging! I'd had a bad day yesterday, which is why I think I miscounted not once, not twice, but three times on a fairly simple project! So, rather than getting very wound up about it, I put it aside to do the frogging when I was calmer, and moved to the next project in my rotation ... only to find there was a counting mistake in that! And it was on a row of fine backstitch ...

I thought then I was being told something, so I sorted the floss for my September goals and put it all on organisers, rather than risk another stitch!

No comments: