Friday, August 31, 2007

USA International Heart - The Victoria Sampler

I'm started stitching these Hearts and I'm not really sure I like them any more ... but I have a couple more of the places I've visited to go, so I'll see how I feel after that ... I did the England one a while ago, and the so called "robin" on it was awful!

Victoria Sampler kits are a model for all kit manufacturers - the instructions are very clear, the contents of good quality, and in generous quantities too, and they stitch up very nicely.

I think I might make these into a quilt. Maybe.

Design Details

Fabric: 25 count Lugana, white
Threads: DMC stranded cottons, Kreinik #4 braid
Designer: Thea Dueck
Kit Details: International Heart - USA - IH #05 - The Victoria Sampler (c) 2003
Stitch Count: 48H x 42V
Stitches Used: Cross Stitch, Back Stitch, Star Darn Stitch, Herringbone Stitch, French Knot,
Threads Used: DMC white, 645, 3371, 3706, 891, 304, 3364, 3362, 930, 931, 729. Kreinik #4 braid #002
Embellishments: None.
Modifications Made: None.

No comments: