Friday, November 02, 2007

Crazy Exchange


I have finally got round to posting a picture of the super exchange Karen from Crazy Exchange made for me.

Isn't it lovely? Sheep are one of my favourite things and the stitching and finishing is lovely! Karen also added some cheery bits and pieces - I especially like the peg with the flower on, it's ideal for keeping little charts together!

Karen's return exchange is in the mail - I will post a pic when it arrives.


This is a picture of the item I made for Amarins - I wasn't totally happy with how the fob turned out once made up, so that's part of the reason why I've been doing a lot of finishing this week, to get back into it. I also send a little notebook, which I'd stitched, and a couple of ribbon roses, and rose charms - yes, it was all on a theme!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love the sheep! I must get around to stitching this one day!

The notebook and fob are gorgeous.