Monday, November 26, 2007

Joy to the World - Lizzie*Kate


I stitched this before I really got into the sheep collecting side of my stash, so of course I had to get it made up for this year! The design is an old Lizzie*Kate freebie called "Joy to the World".

Again, it's a padded wall hanging and I think I might quilt this one around the inner edge of the border.

I do all my making up by hand, as I haven't really got the space to set up a sewing machine, so it can sometimes take a while, but I find it quite relaxing - as long as everything goes right!


I'd like to say a big "thank you" to all my readers and commenters - I've noticed a few more people dropping by. Welcome to you all, I appreciate your kind words and your interest in my little bit of the web!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Oooh - it's a cutie! I have an older CEC that I finished as a padded wall hanging that my eldest is always so eager for me to hang up for the holidays. :)

Cheryl said...

I love your padded wallhanging! What a great idea. Will look lovely quilted too