Monday, November 26, 2007

Works in Progress

I frogged all the gold metallic out of Coeur ... gosh, it looks pathetic now! I will take a picture before I start again on this. The frogging took a while, as I'd anchored the threads down well in the first place! I think it will stitch back quite quickly, or at least I hope so!

After all that destruction, I was glad to get to work on another UFO that had been put aside merely because ... actually, I don't know why I laid this aside, although I suspect it was because I'd run out of one of the DMC colours it uses a lot of!




This is O Christmas Tree from the Christmas Samplers leaflet by Prairie Schooler - it's an old out of print one I got in a sale somewhere. I'm nearly half way through now, and I'm enjoying every stitch. The colours are muted and work very well together. The cardinals need their beaks on this shot!


3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

You're whizzing right along!!

Michelle said...

Oh, that's pretty! I just love Prairie Schooler designs.

Sally said...

I LOVE that one. Can't wait to see more.