Saturday, November 24, 2007

Exchange from Amarins


I had a great mail day today! Not only did my Amazon order arrive, I had two little Jiffy bags turn up - I'll get to the other one in my next post, but first let's admire Amarins's handiwork!

Top of the picture is a card - you can't see clearly from the picture, but the rose is decoupage, and the border isn't drawn - it's stitched! The snowman in the left is wooden, and attached to a cute little felt bag with leather handles. The snowman on the right has been beautifully cross stitched on linen, and finished with a ribbon bow and hanger.



Thank you so much Amarins for a package of beautiful goodies!

3 comments:

Marci said...

It's our Thanksgiving weekeend here in the USA, and based on what the post has brought you in the past day or so, you have a lot to be thankful for.

I love the biscornu too (next post, I know) and it was nice to see a picture of one. I wasn't sure what they were until I saw your photograph.

Mom and I are off to the cross-stitch store this morning. First time I've been in one in over a year, maybe closer to too. She's not been since my dad got sick.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend - and i'll get back to our Scrabulous game when I'm home on Monday. :)

Sally said...

Oooh I love that!!! Got a thing about snowmen and the urge to stitch some!

Susan said...

What a great gift! I love all the things she sent, as I'm sure you do, too.