Friday, November 09, 2007

Lamb - Shepherd's Bush

I like Shepherd's Bush designs, but I don't like the pricey sets of buttons they use! This design was worked on 14 count aida instead of 10 count Tula, so the recommended buttons might have looked a little odd. However, my multi pack came to the rescue yet again and I think they work well, even though I didn't have the buttons when the piece was stitched a couple of years ago! The design is worked in DMC and not overdyes either. It doesn't look much like the cover picture on the chart, but hey, I like it! An advantage of the smaller scale is that it is going to fit in a standard size frame, so will be cheap to finish. To do more framing is going to be my New Year's Resolution, as hopefully by then I will have done a lot of my finishing, too!

1 comment:

Sally said...

That is sweet. I've got my chart ect up for sale but I might have a change of heart after seeing yours:)