Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Catch Up on Comments and Stuff

Firstly, I would just like to say a big thank you! to people who have made donations to the MS Trust. I really really appreciate it.

Secondly - if you have commented and asked for a chart, and you haven't received it yet, there are probably one of two reasons for this:
1. the email has been eaten by your spam filter - drop me a line at nicDOTwrayATgmailDOTcom and I will send you out the chart again.
2. you didn't leave an email address, and your Blogger profile is not publicly accessible. Please, please, please leave an email address if you would like a chart!

Thirdly - hello and welcome to all the new readers of my blog - there's been a bit of a spike since I posted my finishes on a couple of other blogs - hope you stick around, I've got lots of ideas for more freebies, plus there's the Year of the UFO project going on, so hopefully, there will be plenty of finishes shared too!

Tine - thank you for the heads up about the Cortina sock yarn - I will be sure to be very careful with this!
Mairi - please leave me your address and I will send you a set of Thistle Stitching Accessories charts
Bronny - thanks for agreeing with me, you have impeccable taste! LOL

1 comment:

Jen BK said...

This is my year for Finishing UFO....I shall check back to cheer you on!