Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finish or Fling? - Country Companions Wedding Sampler



This is another UFO inherited from my mum's friend. I've never touched it as I have even fewer friends getting married than having babies! I think the last wedding I went to was my sister's, five - or is it six? no, seven. OMG - years ago.

Pros:
  • Not a lot to do
  • Would make a nice gift

Cons:
  • No one to give it to
  • Lot of backstitch to do
  • On aida
  • I don't really do cute
  • No idea where the chart is

Finish or fling?


Verdict: if anyone would like this as a wedding sampler for a couple they know, I will finish it for them - providing I can find the chart! Otherwise, it will be flung!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Don't throw this out. No chart? Just cut out the 4 little designs and turn them into sweet little ornaments.

Hugs ~
Heidi