Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January Biscornu - Linden Bee Designs




Design: January Biscornu - freebie design available here
Designer: Linden Bee Designs (i.e. me!)
Threads: DMC in three shades of blue
Fabric: 14 count aida


"January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow..."

I've adapted my own design here too - firstly by stitching it on white, and secondly by removing the inner border on the reverse. I just can't leave things alone, can I? But that's what I like about stitching - designs are only suggestions! 

This was quite simply finished with a whipstitch in the medium blue shade, and 4mm white "pearl" beads in the centre, as the design is quite busy as it stands.

If anyone would like a copy of the chart, follow the link above and leave a comment!

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

hey "ie you"--tell us about the name Linden Bee. TIA!

Ieva said...

Very beautiful biscornu!