Thursday, January 07, 2010

Finish or Fling? - Beehive Windchimes



This is a little kit by Dimensions. I started this kit one January three years ago - and then in the February, got the finished article in a birthday exchange!




So, I abandoned my own effort. So - do I finish it or not?

Pros:
  • I really like the design
  • I can take one to the office or give it as a gift

Cons:
  • Do I really want two of the same design?

Finish or fling?

I can't decide - I can either finish this and give it away, or I can give it away as a UFO. Can you help me decide? What would you prefer? Would you like to finish this?


2 comments:

BronnyB said...

hmmmmm...
It IS a pretty design - but with all that you have left to stitch, how far up on the priority list of stitching will it sit?
Perhaps not fling, but pass along to another stitcher - put it back in your pile for another look in 2 or so months. Perhaps drag it out even in October for a finish for a Kringle gift at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I think Bronny's idea to pass it along to someone else is a good one, now that you've got your own version.