Thursday, January 07, 2010

Finish or Fling? - Bless The Baby



I started this in 2000 for a colleague's baby. And then gave the proud parents something else. This pattern was repeated for all the babies that have happened since,which hasn't been many. In fact, there have been six in nine years - I don't seem to have the sort of friends who want families!

So, on a twist on the 'Finish or Fling' theme I'm going to do both. If you - or someone you know - has had or is soon to have a baby, I will finish this design, with the baby's name and birthdate, and will add a charm too before finishing this as a bellpull, pinkeep or small pillow (your choice).

Leave a comment below, and if there are several comments, I will make a draw on the 27th January, which is my parent's 42nd wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

valerie said...

OMG, how funny, I was just thinking of stitching this for my friend since the project I originally picked for the baby is driving me nuts! I'd love to throw my name in. The baby's christening is in April and it seems fitting. Thanks Nic!