Monday, March 08, 2010

Finish or Fling? - Lizzie*Kate Round Robin

 

This started out as a Round Robin, which collapsed very early on. I was fortunate enough to get it back, although I think only one square - mine - had been stitched. Sporadically, I worked on it, as it had taken a long time to work out the layout for the charts, which are all Lizzie*Kate freebies. Then for some reason, it got stuffed in my UFO box...

Pros:
  • Only one design and the charms/buttons to sew on
  • Still really like it
  • Worked on evenweave

Cons:
  • No idea what to do with it when it's complete
So - Finish or Fling?




Verdict: Finish

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I agree! When you first got it back-you should've posted on your blog about it- maybe you could have found others to participate! I know I would have stepped up! :)