Monday, March 01, 2010

March Goals

Finish UFOs:

  • Mouse About The House
  • Bless The Baby
Finish:
  • Chevron Socks 2 - these are going to be a Mother's Day present (in the UK, Mother's Day is in March)
  • Chevron Socks
Start and Finish:
  • Hooked on Exchanges LHN/CCN Exchange
  • One quilt block 
  • F is for Friend (Prairie Schooler ABC SAL)
  • 20 Innocent Smoothie Hats
Frame or have Framed:
  • June
  • Sow Kind Seeds
  • Morning Song
  • Bee My Honey Bee
Giveaway:
  • March Biscornu & Fob Design
  • St Patrick's Day Biscornu & Fob Design
Fundraising:
  •  £20 for the MS Trust
I also need to get my previous giveaways mailed out ...

Edited to add:
  • My Needle and Floss Comfort Me

Fingers crossed...

6 comments:

Jane said...

Another busy month ahead, at least there are a few extra days this month

riona said...

That's quite a list ... good luck on accomplishing it all

MarchAnn said...

Goodness that is a lot and I wish you all the luck on getting everything done.

Carol said...

Good luck, Nic--looks like you'll be keeping yourself very, very busy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic, looks like a long but fruitful list. Did you see my email? You won one of the prizes on my site, Nini Makes. I just need your postal address to get it up to you.

Thanks

PS, you have some fantastic cross stitch here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic, looks like a long but fruitful list. Did you see my email? You won one of the prizes on my site, Nini Makes. I just need your postal address to get it up to you.

Thanks

PS, you have some fantastic cross stitch here!