Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finish or Fling? Moonshadow Path - Shepherd's Bush

 

This is an old Shepherd's Bush kit that I bought on eBay yonks ago. It's stitched on Quaker cloth using DMC flower threads.
Pros:
  • Worked on evenweave
  • I like the design

Cons:
  • I don't like the fabric - the horizontal and vertical threads are different colours, I find it difficult to see
  • I don't like the leaf border - one leaf is too dark, but DMc flower thread is discontinued

So - Finish or Fling?


Verdict:
Fling. Or at least offer it up for adoption! Complete kit, including button... comment if you're interested!

4 comments:

Alberta said...

What a dilemma. I had a similar case a few years ago and decided to fling but kept the chart for another try in years to come. Hopefully someone will step forward to adopt it seeing as your heart isn't into it. It's just not the right project at this time for you.

Vicky L said...

I will adopt your Moonshadow Path. Please tell me what you want in return. Thank you!

vml421@yahoo.com

Paula C. said...

Oh dear, I see I am too late. I have a whole box of flower thread that I have been saving for such projects. Happy Stitching =)

Kathy A. said...

oh, I'm too late. Oh well.
I wonder what you would do if I were on your finish or fling pile! Lol.
I have so enjoyed your finish or Fling posts.