Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finish or Fling? - When This You See

I know I started this out of a lack of anything else available at the time. It's from an old, old, Leisure Arts booklet, and has a basket of flowers on it. I've stitched several other designs from the booklet, including one I have currently hanging in the hall, and another one which I finished in 2007 but probably started at about the same time as this.

Pros:
  • It's on evenweave
  • It's not a big smapler, wouldn't take long to finish
  • Would fit in a standard sized frame


Cons:
  • Don't really like the design


So - Finish or Fling?


Verdict: Fling. This too is up for adoption - will send the chart, and check that I used the called for threads!

1 comment:

Shay said...

I agree if your not in love with the design its hard to finish the project