So, here's my week in review:
The good stuff:
- A certain work issue has been resolved
- Going to the local museum to see a very well designed exhibition - although I was alarmed to see that I have some of the "museum pieces" in regular use!
- Seeing BF and pottering around at a craft fair
- Knitting with alpaca
- Stash busting some of my acrylic yarn by making a blankie
- An exchange has arrived (another post later!)
- All decisions have been made on "Finish or Fling?"!
The bad stuff:
- Training courses with homework!
- The state of the flat
- Pressing deadlines for all sorts of things - funding, course work, job applications, exchanges
Fingers crossed for a good week for everyone, and plenty of chocolate at the weekend :o)