Monday, March 29, 2010

Update

Sorry I've been a bit quiet this week - just the scheduled "Finish or Fling" posts. I've not been feeling that well. Some of the time, I'm having a great time, and getting a lot done and some of the time, I'm feeling really awful, with severe headaches. Grrr.... I'm so ready for the long Easter weekend, as long as my cluster headaches have passed by then... The Hermit's not been feeling so great this weekend either - we're wondering if it's related to the change in the weather back to more wintery, or to the time change. Yes, we're on British Summer Time now, and of course, snow is forecast for Wednesday...

So, here's my week in review:

The good stuff:
  • A certain work issue has been resolved
  • Going to the local museum to see a very well designed exhibition - although I was alarmed to see that I have some of the "museum pieces" in regular use!
  • Seeing BF and pottering around at a craft fair
  • Knitting with alpaca
  • Stash busting some of my acrylic yarn by making a blankie
  • An exchange has arrived (another post later!)
  • All decisions have been made on "Finish or Fling?"!

The bad stuff:
  • Training courses with homework!
  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • The state of the flat
  • Pressing deadlines for all sorts of things - funding, course work, job applications, exchanges
Looking at that, the week wasn't so bad - I think I'm seeing things through the opposite of rose-tinted glasses because I really don't deal well with headaches. Not the ones that break through painkillers!

Fingers crossed for a good week for everyone, and plenty of chocolate at the weekend :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Our current forecast is for rain, then sleet - I really hope the snow predictions don't come true, although it won't be the first Easter snow we've had in recent years.

Unknown said...

So sorry you are not feeling well and hope you are soon your cheerful self. I hate your schedule is always so busy, I can't think it is good for you and your MS, but better to keep plugging along than sit down and quit, so many people do that, but I just can't see that happening to you. hugs, Barb