Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little House Needleworks Exchange


I received this lovely parcel from Lillie. It was my gift on Hooked on Exchanges Little House/Country Cottage Needleworks Exchange. She made this wonderful pillow with the message of "Hope" on it - isn't the finishing and trimming just deliciously frivolous? You can't feel it from a picture, but it is lovely and soft, and the backing fabric is too.




And I received not one but two pin pillows which she had stamped - plus the handmade flower pins you can see.



And if that wasn't enough, there were some cute buttons - very appropriate, as I'm planning a Sunbonnet Sue quilt for my niece, and some delicious sounding teas and chocolate.

Thank you Lillie, for your generosity, I feel very spoiled!

PS In one of those coincidences, the tea came in a good luck envelope from HSBC bank - both my sister and brother in law work for them, and they have a major centre in my home city!

5 comments:

Irene said...

Love the Hope pillow, wonderfully finished. All the goodies look great.

Myra said...

Great exchange Nic! I love your new biscornu and fob sets and really enjoy seeing the models stitched up. You are so generous and creative.

Lillie said...

Glad you like my little parcel :D
What a coincidence with the HSBC envelope.

Brigitte said...

What an excellent exchnage piece. You are a spoilt lady.
You have finished some great pieces lately. Congratulations!

Karan said...

Gorgeous exchange gifts. Lovely to see the finished biscornus etc too. :0)