February is always a busy month for me, although it has got easier in recent years, as I'm no longer working in an industry which scheduled three major trade shows in the late January/February period. I still have to fit in three celebrations, including my birthday, and of course, the start of the new University semester! However, I managed to do a reasonable number of my goals:
Sew charms onto:
- Bee Joyful - done!
- Bee Merry - done!
- Bless The Baby - not done
- D is for Drum - done!
- February Scissor Fob - done!
- Sew Red for Your Heart Exchange - done!
- Ripple Wave Socks - sort of done. I ripped these back and cast on again using the yarn for a different pattern, and one sock is complete and the other well on its way.
Start and Finish:
- February Biscornu - done!
- 28 Innocent Smoothie Hats - 18 done!
- One quilt block- not done. I have a huge mental block when it comes to this quilt...
Frog or Finish:
- Colonnade Wrap - done! - well, the frogging part!
Frame or have Framed:
- Bathroom Plaque - not done
- Alphabet Sampler - not done
- Bee My Honey Bee - not done
- One to celebrate my birthday! - not done. I need to catch up on mailing the other giveaways I've had before I have another one...
- £20 for the MS Trust - not done. Donations for the month totalled £8.00, for which I'm grateful. I had secretly hoped for more, as I sent out over 60 copies of the Valentine Biscornu pattern and over 25 copies of the February Biscornu one, as well as some other designs, but I guess times are hard, and I mustn't get greedy.
- FTT Exchange Piece
- February Block Flip It - Lizzie*Kate (Year of the UFO)
- Happy Bunny Bunny Day - The Trilogy (Year of the UFO)
- Blue Tit - Cross Stitcher (Year of the UFO)
- Liberty Print Miniature - Liberty (Year of the UFO)
- The White House - Rowandean (Year of the UFO)
- Holly Berry Sampler - Bent Creek (Year of the UFO)
- Country Cottage - Jolly Red (Year of the UFO)
- E is for Embroidery - Prairie Schooler
Framed/taken to the framer:
- Wooly Zipper - Bent Creek (Year of the UFO) (Framed)
- Hearts Sampler - Heart in Hand (Year of the UFO) (Framed)
- Do Well The Little Things - Moira Blackburn - taken to the framer for re-framing.
Onwards and upwards...