Monday, March 15, 2010

Finish or Fling? - Random Thoughts


This does look finished - and it pretty much is, it just needs the embellishments. Which I can't find. I put them "somewhere safe" and now I can't lay my hands on them...

Pros:
  • Lovely, lovely design
  • It's pretty much finished
  • Did I say how much I love the design?

Cons:
  • Can't find the embellishments.

So - Finish or Fling?



Verdict: Bit of a silly question really. Finish, definitely. Now, has anyone any idea where the charms are?

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Hope you find the charms. My guess is in a box somewhere - you know the box you use for your special things but then go shelve the box where you can't find it. Love the edge around it. x

Kathy A. said...

Well, you could always re order them. Once payment has gone through, you will find the original ones LOL

Marthann's Musings said...

Love this piece. I would just go ahead and frame it. Is this a Drawn Thread piece? I love them. I did their piece Sanctuary, and it was a labor of love and intensity. Great work. Love the bird on today's post

Blu said...

It's gorgeous! And honestly, I'd have never known it needed charms if you hadn't mentioned it. I say just go ahead and frame.