Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finish or Fling? - The Lord is My Shepherd


I don't know who I was stitching this Jo Verso design for, or for what occasion. It certainly wasn't for myself, as I'm pretty much a lifelong atheist, despite my family background. It was possibly for a family member - I'm wondering if it was for my late step-gran, as it would fit with the period of acquiring the book?

Pros:
  • All the backstitch lettering is done!
  • Stitched on evenweave

Cons:
  • Not my sort of thing at all
  • Lots of fractional stitching and backstitching to do

So - Finish or Fling?


Verdict: Fling. Or offer for adoption. You will need the relevant Jo Verso book or I could possibly copy the chart for you (it's a colour chart though).

1 comment:

Shay said...

I would fling to if its something you cant remember for who it was for and if its not your style.