Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shamrock Biscornu and Fob - Free Cross Stitch Pattern!

Design: Shamrock Biscornu and Fob - freebie available here
Stitcher: Sheila
Threads: DMC
Fabric: 28 count Monaco, tea dyed

Sheila kindly offered to stitch this for me, as I've been pushed for time lately, and hasn't she done a great job?! She chose the "antique" colourway on the chart, and stitched it on 28 count Monaco in the tea dyed colourway. I'm always amazed when something takes shape in reality from a thought in my head ...

Sheila, thank you so much for doing this, I hope you enjoyed it!

Another reader of my blog, Irene, has also finished her biscornu already, but I will save that post for later as these ladies each deserve a turn in the spotlight!

If anyone would like a copy of the chart, leave a comment on the pattern post and I will get it out to you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

staci said...

Your biscornu and fob turned out wonderfully! I really love the colors too:)

Irene said...

Great job Sheila, they look great !